- Name: Emily
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Style/Colour: Naturally straight and brown, but dyed blonde. It goes down just past my boobs but I wear it in a ponytail a lot. My roots are growing out. I have super thick hair and side bangs.
- Height: 165cm, around 5’5”.
- Clothing style: Pretty much I just wear whatever I want to? idk lmao I like jeans, I wear skirts sometimes but not often. I do wear blouses on occasion but mostly to work, and if I’m hanging out with friends I’ll probably be in a sweatshirt of some kind.
- Best physical feature: My hair is pretty nice? Or my eyes. idk this is a hard question.
This video is for the kind dear that had issue with “LOOF” being on me and my friend’s Tshirts and decided to voice it on the Chicago FB concert page.
Please don’t come for me, unless I send for you. My email is in the info box if you would like to discuss further.
Oh look! A list of resources from thisisnotkorea and angryasiangirlsunited's blogs and the internet on why what you did is wrong. But please tell us more about how your degree in East Asian studies with a concentration in Korean language or the fact that you lived in Korea for almost a year (wow!) excuses you from perpetuating linguistic imperialism and just flat out being rude. Please tell us more about how your harmless joke/encouragement is not steeped in the degradation of Asians and all other people whose first language is not English. You don’t have to look at these links (i doubt you will anyway) but don’t sit behind a camera and try to play this off as “Omg kpop fans are so butthurt! This is just how we show love!” when there are living breathing people telling you that this is wrong and hurts them.
- ….white people will always make fun of us Asians for the wrong usage of the English language?
- Laugh at Asian English
- Jokes about Asian pronunciation inabilities
- …..they have absolutely NO IDEA how overly conscious I was/still am about my acquisition and execution of the English language. How hard I had to work to reach the level I am at now.
- AngryAsianGirlsUnited tired of damn ‘Engrish' jokes